Angel Brokering, India’s largest, offers traders a free brokerage service. We will learn about all of the principles of this platform limited in this essay.
We’ll go over the angel broking review and how to open an account utilizing either offline or online methods. With a variety of online platforms, such as how to trade using an angel broking app, and so on.
What is Angel Broking?
It is an Indian full-service broker. Mutual funds, commodities, life insurance, institutional equities, and angel capital are all included.
It provides a range of investing and trading services to clients in a variety of industries.
Stock, currency, commodity segments, investment advisory services, margin finance, loans against shares, and financial product distribution are examples of such segments.
It is a registered Depository participant with CDSL and an official member of the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange), and commodity exchanges (MCX, NCDEX).
Account Opening Fee & AMC of Angel Broking
|Trading Account Opening Fee||₹0|
|Trading Account AMC||₹0|
|Demat Account Opening Fee||₹0|
|Demat Account AMC||₹300 or Free|
|Lifetime Free AMC Demat Account||One Time Charge of ₹ 2500|
Angel Broking Brokerage Charges
|Flat Monthly Fee|
|Equity Delivery||₹15/trade (<₹50k order) | ₹30/trade (>₹50k order)|
|Equity Intraday||₹15/trade (<₹50k order) | ₹30/trade (>₹50k order)|
|Equity Futures||Flat ₹30 per executed order|
|Equity Options||Flat ₹30 per executed order|
|Currency Futures||Flat ₹30 per executed order|
|Currency Options||Flat ₹30 per executed order|
|Commodity Futures||Flat ₹30 per executed order|
|Commodity Options||Flat ₹30 per executed order|
How do I open an angel Demat and trading account?
If you wish to open an Angel Broking Demat Account, you must do the following:
- To open an account, click the button on this page that says “Open Demat Account with Angel Broking.”
- You will be sent to a application form page.
- Fill out the form and send it in. Make sure to fill out all of the required fields.
- After you submit the form, you will be taken to another page where you must upload scan copies of the required papers. The documents often contain the voter ID, AADHAAR card, PAN card, previous month’s bank statement, and other facts such as address proof and others. Scan and upload the documents.
- Its firm’s executives will call you to check your information once you’ve uploaded the documents.
- They will approve the application and open your account once your details have been checked, and you will receive your login id and be able to start trading within a few hours.
Trading Platforms for Angel Broking
It provides broking services through various platforms, including web, mobile, and installable. The greatest part is that all of these trading platforms are available to all users for free.
Angel Broking App
Its App is a mobile application for Android and iOS that allows users to access markets and trade using smartphones.
With the use of this platform, traders can trade on the equity and commodity markets. This app is the finest option for you.
Angel Broking Website
It is a browser-based trading platform that allows you to use your browser, such as Google Chrome, to access all services.
The plan rates are automatically adjusted. This platform enables investors and traders to access markets from various terminals conveniently and efficiently.
Angel SpeedPro (Trading Terminal)
This is a trading platform that provides automatic updates and makes the market accessible to investors from a variety of terminals.
Pro & Cons
- It is appropriate for both rookie and experienced traders.
- Provides a diverse range of trade assets.
- Clients can access a wide range of training materials and tools for technical and fundamental analysis.
- It allows traders to trade using a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- The support service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It is possible to earn money by joining affiliate programs or using investing programs.
- A trader must contact the broker directly to open a demo trading account because the website does not have a form.
- A trader will be charged a fee for maintaining the account and utilizing a trading account starting in the second year.
- Using electronic payment systems and wallets, there is no method to replenish or withdraw funds
It s, without a doubt, one of the largest stockbroking organizations in the country right now, and this Angel Broking Review should have clarified a lot of things for you.
When it comes to research and analysis services, the firm is a diamond, and one of the most indistinguishable qualities of the firm is its exposure.
What are trading terminals?
Angel Trading terminals are an internet platform that allows you to trade your stocks without going through a broker. I’ll propose that you try it once you’re fully aware of it.
How do I get in touch with Angel Broking customer service (Angel Broking customer service number)?
You can visit the nearest Angel Broking office in your region if you have any questions or want the most up-to-date information on the products.
You can reach out to them by email at [email protected] or phone at 022-40003600 (Extn: 6825 / 6111 / 6876).
Is Angel Broking a secure platform?
Yes, Angel Broking is a reliable stockbroker for both trading and investing.
It is one of the largest stock brokerage firms in the world. This corporation has been in operation since 1987.
They also trade on the BSE, NSE, and MCX. SEBI guidelines govern them.
Amit Gupta is the creator of FreeDematAccount.in, a website that specializes in Demat accounts and provides assistance to all its users in navigating through complicated decisions. After completing his high school certification, Amit spent half a decade learning about Demat accounts from brokerages. Before forming FreeDematAccount.in, Amit worked for a Demat account brokerage.