Everything you need to know about Axis Direct is covered in this article i. e. Axis Bank Demat Account.
Moreover, check out Axis Direct’s brokerage fees, trading platform, Demat and trading account fees, branches, programs, advantages and disadvantages, and more.
What is Axis Direct?
Axis Direct, also known as Axis Securities Limited (ASL), is a subsidiary of Axis Bank Ltd and a division of the Axis Group.
Through the Axis Direct brand, the broker offers its services as well as a variety of other trading financial products to retail customers in India.
With more than 4.2 lakh active customers, it is one of India’s biggest stock brokers.
Axis Direct offers investments in equities, mutual funds, SIPs, initial public offerings (IPOs), derivatives, bonds, NCDs, ETFs, and firmly fixed deposits. The broker is a member of both the BSE and the NSE, which are both national stock exchanges.
This stockbroker is one of the most active clients in the Indian stock market.
Axis Direct Account Opening Charges
|3-in-1 Account Opening Charges||Rs 999|
|Demat Account Opening Charges||Rs 0|
|Demat Account AMC||Rs 650 per year (free for 1st year)|
Pros & Cons
- The availability of three-in-one account features ensures that consumers have a seamless and trouble-free trading experience.
- Relationship managers with a high level of expertise assist investors by answering their questions.
- Customers receive free and high-quality research reports.
- Axis Direct’s ‘Fantastic learning program provides consumers with free seminars, tutorials, webinars, and other educational opportunities.
- Because of its banking service provider, AXIS bank, it has strong brand equity and trust.
- In comparison to other brokers, the brokerage, account opening, and maintenance fees are extremely high.
- Its terminal-based trading platform is a subscription-based platform that costs money.
Axis Direct Brokerage Charges
|Equity Delivery||0.50% (Each Leg)|
|Equity Intraday||0.05% (Each Leg)|
|Equity Future||0.05% (Each Leg)|
|Equity Options||Intraday: Rs 0.01 per lot | Carry Forward: Rs 10 per lot|
|Currency Futures||0.05% (Each Leg)|
|Currency Options||Intraday: Rs 0.01 per lot | Carry Forward: Rs 10 per lot|
|Commodity Futures||0.03% (Each Leg)|
|Commodity Options||Rs 50 per lot|
Customers can choose from three different plans. However, Customers should choose a brokerage plan based on their trading volume.
After reading this Axis Bank Demat Account, we hope you will be able to choose the right plan.
- The subscription fee is Rs.0, however, the account opening fee is Rs.999.
- This strategy isn’t going to work.
- Every month, you get 20 free calls and trades.
Investment Plan Plus:
- Rs.1500 for subscription and Rs.0 for account opening.
- This plan has a 6-month validity period.
- On delivery turnovers up to Rs.3,00,000, there are no brokerage fees.
- For the first month, all calls and trades are free.
Now or Never Plan:
- A one-time subscription is Rs.5555 and is valid for ten years.
- There have been no modifications to the account opening process.
- Free brokerage up to Rs.12,00,000 Delivery Turnover
- For one year, you get a free call and trade.
- This strategy is suitable for those who have a large amount of money to invest.
How can I open an Axis Direct Demat Account?
When it comes to investing in equity, derivatives, mutual funds, and initial public offerings, Axis Direct provides a very simple online trading system for its clients.
However, to invest or trade in the stock market with Axis Direct, you must first open a stock broker account.
Axis Direct provides a three-in-one account. They have a large branch network, which makes opening an account very simple.
To start a Demat account with Axis Direct, follow these simple steps:
- On the Axis Direct website, fill out an online registration form. Submit the form with your name, phone number, email address, and city. After you submit your information, an Axis Direct representative will contact you to assist you with the remaining account opening procedures.
- Visit one of Axis Direct’s local locations.
- Account opening forms can be downloaded directly from their website. The link to the PDF file can be found in the download section. Fill out the form and drop it off at your local branch or send it by courier.
- A representative from Axis Bank will contact you to complete the rest of the application process.
- You will receive your Demat account once all of the opening processes have been fulfilled.
Axis Direct has a number of trading platforms, each of which caters to a different type of customer depending on their investment preferences.
Therefore, let’s take a look at each of them and see what they have to offer:
Because this platform is browser-based, no system installation is required. As a result, all you need is an internet connection to access the stock market and your account from anywhere, at any time.
Some of the key characteristics of AxisDirect Swift Trade are listed below.
- Customization of the dashboard and screens
- fast order placing through a variety of shortcuts
- stock recommendations and research
- access to a variety of market watch services
Axis Direct Trade
AxisDirect Trade is a software program that may be downloaded from the company’s website.
Because it is much faster than the web-based tool, it is preferred by day traders who wish to place quick orders.
Some of its main characteristics are as follows:
- within the site, access to trading instructions and videos
- allows you to create alerts based on price targets
- simple navigation and a user interface that is easy to use
- On-platform access to stock market news, pricing, and reports
Axis Direct is a mobile trading app.
The AxisDirect mobile app is available for download on the Android Playstore and includes the following features:
- Streaming quotes in real-time
- Portfolio management
- placing orders during the off-market period
- Make a number of watchlists
- Minute tick charts on intraday charts
What makes it better than others?
- It provides a three-in-one account (trading, demat, and bank).
- Axis direct allows you to trade or invest in four different commodities.
- In the case of US stock investments, there is no brokerage fee.
- Customers can get free research reports from them.
- You can also link your trading account to a bank account that you already have.
As a full-service broker, it offers complete mentorship to users in terms of financial planning, trading tips, investing guidance, and other services that are tailored to the customer’s portfolio.
Axis Direct offers consumers a three-in-one account opening service, with Axis Bank as the parent company.
Moreover, it provides outstanding research reports backed by an excellent research team, as one would expect from a full-service broker. Also, if you’re a trader, Axis Direct can help you out.
Thank you for reading our article about Axis Bank Demat Account. We hope this has helped you in making the right decision.
If you like Axis Bank Demat Account, we recommend you to have a look at HDFC Demat Account as well ! We are sure you would love that too!!
Is there a margin offered by Axis Direct for equity options?
Axis Direct does not provide a margin for equity options.
Should I apply for an IPO with Axis Bank with a three-in-one account?
To apply for an IPO with Axis Bank, the consumer must have an Axis Bank savings account. The Demat account can be used with any other DP service provider. When an individual must apply for an IPO but must sell the shares received, a trading account is not required.
Is Axis Direct an online trading platform for NRIs in the United States?
No, online trading is not available to NRI investors based in the United States. These investors can make investments through their Relationship Manager or the call and trade service.
Amit Gupta is the creator of FreeDematAccount.in, a website that specializes in Demat accounts and provides assistance to all its users in navigating through complicated decisions. After completing his high school certification, Amit spent half a decade learning about Demat accounts from brokerages. Before forming FreeDematAccount.in, Amit worked for a Demat account brokerage.